We are proud to present a significant update of Roger's Approval Flow, enabling you to set up and automate every step of your company's invoice approval flow in Roger! We have worked on this update for a while, and we believe we have managed to build the simplest, yet most potent approval flow available for invoices.
You will find a new menu item in your Roger dashboard labeled Approval Flow. Here you can easily set up rules that automatically appoint the right co-workers to approve your company’s bills.
You’ll be able to select which criteria a bill must meet to activate a rule. When a bill activates a rule, the rule automatically appoints one or more co-workers of your choice to approve the bill:
- Once you have set up a rule, it all happens entirely automatically, and bills will intelligently flow through the rules you have set up.
- You can create as many rules as you like to take all possible scenarios in your company's payment processes into account.
- You can designate selected co-workers as veto approvers so that they can always approve (or decline) any bill.
- The rules are incredibly flexible, and you can set up rules based on criteria like amounts, currencies, departments, projects, accounts in your accounting software, and much more.
- When a bill is pending approval, all appointed co-workers can easily get a complete overview of the bill's approval flow to keep track of its progress:
- And remember, with Roger it doesn’t cost you more to add an extra co-worker to your Roger account!
Create a rule today
It's super easy, and all you need to do is activate the Approval Flow in your settings.
You can also watch Roger's approval flow in action right here: